View Profile Smidly

81 Movie Reviews

Was it fabulous? No. But you actually had different perspectives (camera angles), good audio mixing, and the animation was smooth. Legit good.

Willytoons responds:

Thanks! I'm learning as I go along.

BACK IN MY DAY IT WAS A BIG DEAL WHEN PEOPLE MADE STOP MOTION MOVIES

Simple but engrossing. This must have taken a ton of time but still comes out nice. Minus one star just because the lighting was a bit glary.

RPRMT0054611 responds:

oh and that too... i'm gonna fix that one as well. thanks for the comment =)

82 Game Reviews

Took me quite a while to find the tire iron due to it being black on a dark background. A little too simple. Fun waste of a few minutes though.

Pretty fun stuff. I'd recommend you make the crack where you use the sledgehammer a little more clear or have some sort of clue that suggests you need to use the hammer there. Otherwise a fun quick little romp.

Great idling game gets a little boring by the time you finish like half the invasions but I was really surprised by the fact that there was an actual reward for completing the game. That's what pushes this to a full five stars for me.

94 Audio Reviews

This is great. Only reason I didn't give five stars is it doesn't loop perfectly.

This looped I don't know how many times while I was browsing away on the internet. Seamless loop, interesting sample, mildly trippy tone, I like it a whole lot.

Zooloo75 responds:

Triphop :)

This was absolutely great. I left it on in te background while I made some tea and damn damn DAYUM it made me feel like I was in a winter wonderland even though it hasnt even snowed yet.

LawnReality responds:

Thanks! I'm glad you liked it! :)

43 Art Reviews

WHEN GOKU DECIDES TO MAKE FUN OF ASIANS

Long face is loooong

Pretty nice drawing. The flowers look pretty undetailed in comparison to everything else. Major complaints are the lack of background and his head being the shape of an upside down pear.

Fun

Is that count pop? On the stage?

Anyway really nice poster, I think I should probably buy the set before the halloween comes out.

Just a guy lurking and not fufilling his obligations. My movies are mostly inside jokes and the like so feel free to zerobomb my stuff if you don't like it!

Chaka Khan @Smidly