View Profile Smidly

All 43 Art Reviews

17 w/ Responses

WHEN GOKU DECIDES TO MAKE FUN OF ASIANS

Long face is loooong

Pretty nice drawing. The flowers look pretty undetailed in comparison to everything else. Major complaints are the lack of background and his head being the shape of an upside down pear.

Fun

Is that count pop? On the stage?

Anyway really nice poster, I think I should probably buy the set before the halloween comes out.

What is going on here

Robot's proportions are weird and stubby, also the whole thing just looks messy since theres so much going on. Nice David Bowie though.

Bad

This is a scribbled gun and what I suppose is supposed to be a barbie. However you probably took a few seconds to make this. It does not belong in the art portal.

Pretty bad

I don't really need to get into specifics here because I mean...look at it. Also it's scanned weird so the edges are off.

Nice trace

This is pretty obviously a trace. And a bad one at that since the backround is dull and boring.

This is great

The expressions really bring it home for me

Alright

But WTF is going on with the legs there? Also would be nice if her fro was the Demo's fro. Also, 2 eyes?

Pretty Awesome

I like the Pez ghosts. Also is that you at the bottom left?

Catoblepas responds:

a part of me what

Just a guy lurking and not fufilling his obligations. My movies are mostly inside jokes and the like so feel free to zerobomb my stuff if you don't like it!

Chaka Khan @Smidly