Giant Ant Nest Mystery Giant Ant Nest Mystery

Pretty fun stuff. I'd recommend you make the crack where you use the sledgehammer a little more clear or have some sort of clue that suggests you need to use the hammer there. Otherwise a fun quick little romp.

Overlod Overlod

Great idling game gets a little boring by the time you finish like half the invasions but I was really surprised by the fact that there was an actual reward for completing the game. That's what pushes this to a full five stars for me.

Jolt Clicker Jolt Clicker

Not only is this incredibly boring but the loop in the background is grating as all hell. If you're going to make a clicker game there should atleast be some sort of pay off.

Submachine 10: the Exit Submachine 10: the Exit

This took me over THREE HOURS to beat so I recommend to anyone about to play the game you keep a pencil and pad with you to draw a map or write where things are, it's easy to get lost.

That being said this was an immensely satisfying end to the series with tons of callbacks to the earlier games. Puzzles were at times hard to think of but none were dumb or impossible. Art and the ambient music were beautiful. Biggest complaint is all the backtracking but that didn't affect me too much other than the part with the fuses.

[LD34] Feta Feles [LD34] Feta Feles

Fun retro graphics, fun gameplay. I sort of wish it wasn't so loledgy though.

Tic Tac Toe. Tic Tac Toe.

It works but it would be even better with some music!

We used to be Neighbours We used to be Neighbours

Sort of confusing to play but kept me entertained. I liked the music too you should credit whoever made it.

axoona responds:

Thank's The music is also my creation.

Lost in SpaceII Lost in SpaceII

I had no clue what was going on but it was sort of amusing how confusing it was.

Casper Casino Escape Casper Casino Escape

Three rounds of pre-game ads and then a broken game with ads on the side? This is really shitty and just not appropriate for the portal. Atleast the music is nice.

Escape from China Escape from China

Ahhh highschool prepared me well. This seems like it would be a really fun learning tool for kids. You should include some sound next time.